Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update on Packing

Well, we met our goal! (Or will have, by the end of the day.) Sue has come, whirlwound her way through the kitchen with three of her girls, and left. MY KITCHEN IS PACKED. Can you believe it? I can't. Except for what's in the fridge and what's in the dishwasher, my kitchen is packed. Oh, my!


  


The china cupboard is packed.


  


The girls' closet is packed. The boys' closet is packed. The downstairs bathroom closet is almost packed. And I've started on our bedroom closet.


   


Oh, and Sue's girls gave me a head start on the downstairs, so the desk is packed and two bookshelves are packed.


  


And once again, I'm reminded that a big hamper to packing progress is children. Although, to be fair, my oldest was gone (sleepover at his cousin's), and my next oldest proved herself to be a capable packer and labeler. She can pack almost as fast as her siblings can unpack.


   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool