Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't toss the babies...

Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar.
~ Pablo Picasso

Pablo Picasso is a miracle to me. No, not a miracle, really, a mystery. I don't get him. Each of his paintings contains figures that almost seem to be art to me. I'm left with this dissatisfied feeling, this frustrated annoyance: "Who likes this stuff? Who pays for this?"

And I guess his quotes are really no different. "A miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar"? Huh? That's almost a pearl of wisdom. Almost a faux pearl, at least. All right, I can't see it. It's nowhere near wisdom and I'm irritated he wasted the breath to say it.

But really, all of that is just a segue for this:

---ONE---




---TWO---



---THREE---



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool