Friday, June 4, 2010

Guess Who's Five Today



Can this truly be? Two more five-year olds? I must confess, it does bring a bit of relief to be able to say we have six 5 and under and not six 4 and under.

Oh. But that also means two more to be starting reading this year (because they will not wait), and two more to drop naps for good (most likely), and two more to be counted in with the bigs and not the littles.

Dear me. Can I be this old?

I've posted about their birth before, but they continue along their same paths since birth: Abraham is calm and laidback and loves his food, and Miriam is fast and busy and knows what everyone should be doing all the time.

And we love them. Happy birthday, guys! I'm so glad you're in our family, and you're FIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Abraham and Miriam!! Gus is loving five! We love you guys!!
    the Hollens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool