Monday, September 1, 2008

Photo Op: Maine

Many thanks to my friend Kendra, who played the role of friend/chef/mentor/pianist/hostess/photographer extraordinaire while we visited her family in Maine. Bear in mind, my family is allergic to the word "photogenic"; so the fact that I am willing to post these bears testimony to her pictorial prowess.
   
   Benjamin, enjoying the day:

     
Benjamin    
Lily, about two seconds after saying, "I AM being careful. I WON'T fall." (Please notice the knee):
  
Lily   
Abraham, awaiting his turn on the kayak:
  
Abraham  
Miriam. Notice the bangs she gave herself. I must admit, I am secretly impressed.
    
Miriam   
Eden, demonstrating our aversion to cameras:
  
Eden  
Me with Jonathan:
  
Jon and Mama  
Me, Jonathan, Eden, and Ethan enjoying a paddle:
  
Paddling About  
What happy, happy memories I have!
  
Thank you, Rick and Kendra and crew! We love you!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool